Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Graduation Day

You were drawn to my fragility
sponsored nothing but my insanity
now you want to blame me
for my sudden instability

'Saving' me was a good distraction
from your daily woes
Silly me I took it personally
that you were doting on me so

Now you've a shiny new 'friend'
whose mind and will you'd like to bend
in efforts to assert your infallibility
and simultaneously be set free

There's a constant chaos effect
surrounding your posturing logic
a come hither/give nether
command of limbo, absolutely

Raggedly conflicting
out-of-context
heresy in dis joint
(it's not a paradox just cause
you'd like it to be
mein Hauptmann)

I discovered enough
got a smidgen of faith
a little confidence to be sure
(that's a no-no du jour)
now my blindfold's debunked
I feel like I been punk'd

No comments:

Post a Comment